As an artist Cheryl tends not to be restricted to one signature theme of collage, instead she explores all corners of her creative abilities. Often leaning more towards themes linking to sexuality and surrealism.
For her, creating collages is just another way to understand the external and internal world, to make sense of modern day mayhem.
"The world of reality has it's limits, the world of imagination is boundless" - Jean-Jacques Rousseau
Previous Exhibitions/ Publications
- 2017 Greenhouse (Berlin, DE)
- 2017 Sixty Degrees (Berlin, DE)
- 2018 The Palace meets (Berlin, DE)
- 2018 'Love and Politics' book
by Freigeist Verlag Publishing (Berlin, DE)
- 2019 'Soft Eis' Magazine (Berlin, DE)
- 2019 'Not So Dirty' Dunae (Puglia, IT)
- 2019 'Cura Festival' (Ceglie, IT)